Huawei is one of the best manufacturers of smartphones in terms of innovation and creativity at the moment as the new phone was announced Huawei Mate 20 Pro a few months after the announcement of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone, one of the best smartphones in the world. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is the most outstanding smartphone in 2020 so far, surpassing the P20 Pro because it comes with the Kirin 980 processor with a complete rear camera system such as the P20 Pro to be a new revolution in the world of photographic intelligence, which has been praised by many users.
Specs Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
Design Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with a distinctive design compared to its predecessor, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It also has very powerful features, including many features in other smartphones. Such as the LG V40 ThinQ, with a 6.4-inch OLED display as well as the Samsung Galaxy Note with a larger battery.
The handset comes with an attractive, fully glassed exterior design with a metal frame and 8 curved edges on all sides, to make it easy to control the phone with one hand.
Huawei has also supplied a new, hyper-patterned glitter, a 45-degree long-length line that covers the phone’s entire background except for camera space. Huawei says this background improves anti-fingerprint and anti-fingerprint protection, Hold the phone in one hand with full control because it is non-slip.
The screen is running most of the front of the phone with Notch built-in front camera and headset and a face-tag system, which Huawei said thanks to the 3D Depth Sensing camera, it will be able to recognize more than 30,000 points to provide greater accuracy and security.
The phone also supports the IP68 standard for dust and water resistance to a maximum depth of 2 meters for up to 30 minutes, with no conventional speaker port and a single USB-C port to charge the phone and connect the speakers.
Mate 20 Pro The first Huawei phone with a curved screen and fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is a 633-inch AMOLED 2K resolution with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels at a density of 538 pixels. It offers a better per-inch density than my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Apple iPhone XS Max and Google Pixel 3 XL. and the screen also offers 19.5: 9 aspect ratio to show more content.
Although the phone screen is curved but Huawei does not offer any additional functions such as the Edge’s Edge feature of Samsung Unlike most Huawei phones, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro does not come with a screen on the screen installed pre-factory, Close to Notch iPhone XS so you’ll find it big If you are not a lover, you can cancel it through the settings to show the entire bar in black, and The screen also supports the Always On Display feature.
Network and Audio:
Networking Support: 2G / 3G / 4G / WiFi / Bluetooth / GPS. Voice Calls: Voice calls are clear and adequate for listening. Speaker sound comes in stereo sound and the speakerphone also acts as a second speaker for loudspeakers to increase the volume significantly while listening to videos, songs, etc. The second speaker is hidden in the USB port and works well but we found that when charging The phone is muted and the volume is significantly reduced in general We found that the sound quality was acceptable but not as good as the external speakers in my Note 9 or iPhone XS.
Applications performance: The phone deals with all the commands and tasks we have done without any problem or slow response even when switching between background applications that were responding very well.
Gaming Performance: The Mali-G76 graphics processor delivers 46% greater performance and 178% more energy efficiency than the Mali-G72 in the Kirin 970 processor. It also features GPU Turbo 2.0 power boost technology, which is made by artificial intelligence The game loads and adjusts the allocation of resources to perform games optimally and we found that the performance of the phone in games such as Asphalt 9: Legends and Arena of Valor We have raised the settings to the maximum of graphics We did not find any problem in the performance of the phone was smooth and fast but indescribably but The same does not apply to a PUBG Mobile game where you can only run it in medium settings P rate between find a frame 18 and 26 fps and the game automatically sets the graphics to a minimum, but it is expected that the company provides an update that resolves this problem.
Telephone temperature during use: When using the phone intensively we found a rise in temperature.
Operating System: Huawei Mate 20 Pro is the first Huawei phone to run Android 9.0 Pie with Huawei’s EMUI 9.0 interface.
Price Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
Rear camera: The phone comes with a 40 megapixel camera with a f / 1.8 lens, a 20-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera with a f / 2.2 lens slot, a 8-megapixel Telephoto camera with a f / 2.4 lens slot, These cameras have a wide range of focal length, allowing the phone to simulate the performance of professional cameras. One of the features supported by the three cameras is the presence of LED flash and support of autofocus feature based on laser and contrast, as well as support the electronic image stabilization feature based on Huawei’s artificial intelligence techniques.
As for the front camera, Huawei has supplied its new Huawei Mate 20 Pro with a 24-megapixel front-end camera with a f / 2.0 lens, which supports the 3D depth sensor in the fingerprint system. It also offers the ability to capture 3D images and then move them through Phone or use them or merge them into images depending on enhanced reality technology.
Battery Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
The phone comes with a 4200mAh battery to be one of the largest and best batteries available on any smartphone yet. Super Charge supports fast charging with its support for the QHF and the phone can be recharged through other phones that support wireless charging so you can Give up the carry of the Bauer Bank as you can charge other phones also which do not support wireless charging via USB C cable to be a phone like Bauer Bank.
Review Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- You can hide the notch through the settings.
- The battery supports fast charging and wireless charging.
- The Qmoji 3D feature works very fast and very acceptable.
- The latest operating system and the latest interface to date from Huawei.
- A unique glass back, especially in green.
- The phone has three microphones to provide excellent sound quality.
- Your phone supports reverse wireless charging to charge any other phone.
- A large AMOLED screen is one of the best screens available on any smartphone.
- The battery performance is excellent and lasts with you for the entire day due to the power-saving processor.
- Camera performance is excellent and offers a unique experience that you will not find in any other phone.
- Phone performance is one of the strongest Android phones to date and the first 7nm processor in the phone.
- The phone comes waterproof and dusty with the IP68 certificate just like in my phone Note9 and iPhone XS.
- Supports the best face ID security systems and fingerprint sensor in the screen, both of which work quickly and reliably.
- We found that the Mate 20 Pro supports direct connection to an external monitor via the USB Type-C 3.1 port via HDMI cable such as Note9.
- The shape and position of rear cameras have not been as attractive as the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- The presence of black shadow in the sides of the notch but does not affect the performance of the phone.
- During our phone test we found that the phone screen is easily scratched so we recommend that you install Screen Protector immediately.
- The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Registering the fingerprint through the settings of the phone took longer to register than the normal fingerprint sensor.
- We found that the phone does not work on the maximum graphics settings on the PUBG game and does not exceed the average settings mode, so the game still does not support the wizard so far.
|NETWORK||Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|LAUNCH||Announced: 2018, October|
Status: Available. Released 2018, November
|BODY||Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6 mm (6.21 x 2.85 x 0.34 in)|
Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
Build: Front/back glass & aluminum frame
SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
– IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
|DISPLAY||Super: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
Size: 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~538 ppi density)
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
– EMUI 9.0
|PLATFORM||OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)|
Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)
CPU: Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz: Cortex-A55)
GPU: Mali-G76 MP10
|MEMORY||Card: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2)|
Internal: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
|MAIN CAMERA||40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF|
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
Features: Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
|SELFIE CAMERA||Dual: 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|SOUND||Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack: No
– 32-bit/384kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
|COMMS||WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
Infrared port: Yes
USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
|FEATURES||Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– Fast battery charging 40W (70% in 30 min)
– Qi wireless fast charging 15W
– Reverse wireless charging
– DivX/XviD/MP4/H.265/WMV player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
– Document editor
– Photo/video editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors: Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black|
Price: About 880 EUR
|TESTS||Performance: Basemark OS II: 4136 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3939|
Basemark X: 40269
Display: Contrast ratio: 254000:1 (nominal), 4.965 (sunlight)
Camera: Photo / Video
Loudspeaker: Voice 70dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 83dB
Audio quality: Noise -87.7dB / Crosstalk -87.8dB
Battery life: Endurance rating 85h